Institutionalized and legal power inherent in a particular job, function, or position that is meant to enable its holder to successfully carry out his or her responsibilities.
Power that is delegated formally. It includes a right to command a situation, commit resources, give orders and expect them to be obeyed, it is ... more
Financing Sources for Your Startup
- How to Buy a New Car
- Charter School vs. Public School
- Recruiting for Small Businesses - Getting a Competitive Edge
- Integrating your Business into the World of Social Networking
- Using SWOT Analysis to Develop a Marketing Strategy
- What Motivates Entrepreneurs?
- What is a limited partnership (LP)?
- The Top 5 Inventions of All Time
- Which Leadership Strategies Align with Which Personalities?
- What Motivates True Leaders?