Concept that people make sense of their surroundings on the basis of what they consider is the cause and what is the effect of a phenomenon. It suggests that individuals observe their own behavior or experience, try to figure out what caused it, and then (whether or not their conclusion is in fact correct) shape their ... more
Online M.B.A. - Is It Worth It?
- Capital Lease vs. Operating Lease
- How to Read an Earnings Report
- College vs. University
- What are the Keys to Good Execution?
- How Businesses Use Social Media for Recruiting
- Recruiting for Small Businesses - Getting a Competitive Edge
- How to Decide if Entrepreneurship is Right for You
- Setting Realistic Goals by Limiting Expectations
- How to Recover from a Bad Performance Review
- Pros and Cons of Seeking Funding from Family Members