One of the three primary branches of a government in most democratic countries - the other two being judicial and legislative branches. It includes the Prime Minister, or the executive President (such as in the US), and all agencies under his or her direct control.
How Businesses Use Social Media for Recruiting
- Do You Know How to Handle Your Small Business' Taxes?
- HMO vs. PPO
- Dental Assistant vs. Dental Hygienist
- Filtering Out the Hype of Financial Websites and Magazines
- How to Qualify Your Sales Leads
- 5 Coolest CEOs on Earth
- Tips for Maximizing Employee Potential
- Starting a Business in Tennessee
- Starting an Online Business
- RAM vs. ROM