Formal authorization or expression of an action, decision, intention, opinion, transaction, etc.
Proposition put before a meeting of stockholders (shareholders) or the directors of a firm for discussion, approval or adoption. Resolutions are of four common types: (1) Elective (see elective resolution), (2) ... more
Objective vs. Subjective
- Maintaining Solid Corporate Ethics in International Business
- Online Education - Is It Right for You?
- Scrutinize Your Business Ideas
- Valuation Metrics for Small Businesses
- Starting a Business in Tennessee
- Medicaid vs. Medicare
- How to Buy a Website
- Important Business Valuation Metrics
- How Businesses Use Social Media for Recruiting
- How to Start a Business - On Your Mark, Get Ready, Go!