An economic system in which both the private enterprise and a degree of state monopoly (usually in public services, defense, infrastructure, and basic industries) coexist. All modern economies are mixed where the means of production are shared between the private and public sectors. Also called dual economy.
Filtering Out the Hype of Financial Websites and Magazines
- Chiropractor vs. Osteopath
- What Business Structure Should You Choose?
- Emotional Intelligence and its Impact on Leadership
- Useful Communication Tools to Foster Common Understanding
- Selecting Insurance Plans Using Needs Analysis
- Condo vs. Townhouse
- Your Small Business Turns a Profit. What Now?
- Starting a Home Business
- LLC vs. LLP
- Top 7 Highest Paying Jobs in the United States