Financial markets: Contract to buy or sell an asset or exchange cash, based on a specified condition, event, occurrence, or another contract.
Mathematics: Measure of the rate of change of a dependent variable with respect to an independent (explanatory) variable.
Be Your Own Boss With No Money Down
- Offshoring vs. Outsourcing
- Affected vs. Effected
- Five Ways to Become a Multinational Company
- Google and Innovation - A History
- Top 6 Business Schools
- How to Fly Standby in Today's Airline Industry
- Where Do I Begin? Preliminary Steps for Starting a Business
- RAM vs. ROM
- Five Common Legal Issues Faced by Businesses
- Global Entrepreneurship Examples