Absolutely necessary or crucial. "It is imperative that the report is finished by Friday, so we can send it to the client."
An order or command. "The workers were left with the imperative from their boss to work hard and try your best."
What is an S Corporation?
- Small Business Trends for Owners to Monitor
- What is a C Corporation?
- Motivation Techniques for Young Entrepreneurs
- Mission Statement vs. Vision Statement
- Business Lessons I Learned from Steve Jobs
- How to Find an Accountant
- C Corporation vs. S Corporation
- Effective Methods for Fostering Employee Growth
- Strategic Leadership for Executives
- Guide to Developing Your First Corporate Governance Policies