Person or a legal entity (firm, bank, credit union) holding assets (cash, property, securities) or information as an agent-in-trust for a principal (stockholder, customer, member). A fiduciary owes (among other obligations) the duty of loyalty, full disclosure, obedience, diligence, and of accounting for all monies ... more
Grant vs. Scholarship
- IRA vs. Roth IRA
- What is Alternative Staffing?
- Tips for Protecting Your Intellectual Property
- Qualitative vs. Quantitative
- Seven Ways to Finance Your Higher Education
- Useful Communication Tools to Foster Common Understanding
- Affected vs. Effected
- Quality Assurance vs. Quality Control
- Setting Realistic Goals by Limiting Expectations
- What is an S Corporation?