Gift of money or income producing property to a public organization (such as a hospital or university) for a specific purpose (such as research or scholarships). Generally, the endowed asset is kept intact and only the income generated by it is consumed.
Aggregate of all positives (assets, abilities, capacities, ... more
Evaluating Your Performance When You're the Boss
- Filtering Out the Hype of Financial Websites and Magazines
- 5 Tips for Negotiating with Your Creditors
- How to Pick a Credit Card for Your Business
- SBA Business Loans for Funding Your New Start up Business
- The Best Places to Post Job Openings
- Macroeconomics vs. Microeconomics
- What is Needed in an Effective Sales Pitch to Investors?
- Chiropractor vs. Physical Therapist
- Alternative Career Paths that Will Help You Enjoy Your Job Again
- How to Find Companies with Flexible Work Arrangements