What is a limited partnership (LP)?
Business partnerships can be either general or limited, and as far as tax codes are concerned, exist as long as profits, losses and costs of a business are shared. While general partnerships are more ... Read Full Article
- Top 10 Cities to Work and Live In
- How to Recruit and Engage the Gen Y Workforce
- Medicaid vs. Medicare
- Top 5 Cities for Recent Graduates
- Communism vs. Democracy
- How to Make Money in Real Estate
- What is Needed in an Effective Sales Pitch to Investors?
- Five Common Legal Issues Faced by Businesses
- How to Find an Accountant
- How to Gain Valuable Information By Conducting Market Research