Financial markets: Contract to buy or sell an asset or exchange cash, based on a specified condition, event, occurrence, or another contract.
Mathematics: Measure of the rate of change of a dependent variable with respect to an independent (explanatory) variable.
"Quit" Can Be a 4 Letter Word...How to Leave Your Job the Right Way
- Leadership Lessons from Good and Bad Executives
- Where Do I Begin? Preliminary Steps for Starting a Business
- Small Business Accounting Practices
- How Do You Find Investors?
- A Beginner's Guide to Angel Investing
- Business Dictionary's Term of 2014 - Tax Inversion
- Deciding When To Call It Quits
- Cost Effective Online and Offline Advertising
- Traditional vs. Online Universities - What's the Difference?
- Principal vs. Principle