Statement of what a scholarly or complex written work contains, presented as a summary usually by someone other than the author of the work. An abstract aims to present only the gist of the subject matter, stresses brevity, and makes no attempt to preserve the flavor or style of the original. See also abridgment, ... more
Importance of Developing Leadership Skills
- How to Void a Check - Avoid Fraud and Unauthorized Withdrawals
- Communism vs. Democracy
- Private School vs. Public School
- How Do You Start a New Career?
- How to Make Money with Facebook
- Five Ways to Become a Multinational Company
- Precision vs. Accuracy
- Top 5 Must-Read Books for Business Leaders
- Finding the Right Co-Founder
- How to Start a Business - On Your Mark, Get Ready, Go!