Financial markets: Contract to buy or sell an asset or exchange cash, based on a specified condition, event, occurrence, or another contract.
Mathematics: Measure of the rate of change of a dependent variable with respect to an independent (explanatory) variable.
Qualitative vs. Quantitative
- How to Invest in a Company
- A Beginner's Guide to Angel Investing
- Hiring and Maintaining Virtual Assistants
- Finding the Right Co-Founder
- Top 5 States for Entrepreneurship
- Andragogy vs. Pedagogy
- Surety Bonds - a Crucial, Often Forgotten Tool for Entrepreneurs
- Management vs. Leadership
- Where Do I Begin? Preliminary Steps for Starting a Business
- Basics of the Situational Leadership Model