A reasonably interchangeable good or material, bought and sold freely as an article of commerce. Commodities include agricultural products, fuels, and metals and are traded in bulk on a commodity exchange or spot market.
Strategic Leadership for Executives
- The Price of Bad Financial Decisions for Small Businesses
- 5 Steps to Developing an Innovative Solution to a Problem
- Offshoring vs. Outsourcing
- RAM vs. ROM
- Quality Assurance vs. Quality Control
- Five Common Legal Issues Faced by Businesses
- How to Invest in a Company
- Affected vs. Effected
- Term Life Insurance vs. Whole Life Insurance
- What is Needed in an Effective Sales Pitch to Investors?