Information in raw or unorganized form (such as alphabets, numbers, or symbols) that refer to, or represent, conditions, ideas, or objects. Data is limitless and present everywhere in the universe. See also information and knowledge.
Computers: Symbols or signals that are input, stored, and processed by a computer, for ... more
How to Find an Accountant
- Mom & Pop Entrepreneur Success Stories
- How to Finance Your Higher Education
- Creativity and Innovation in the Workplace
- How to Select an Online University
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and its Importance in Large Companies
- Starting a Home Business
- Traditional vs. Online Universities - What's the Difference?
- How to Be Environmentally Conscious in a Small Business
- Effectively Developing and Engaging Employees
- Emotional Intelligence and its Impact on Leadership