Whole number large than 1 that can be divided by only 1 and itself without leaving a factor or fraction, such as 2, 3, 5, 7, 11 ... etc. Every natural number is either a prime or can be expressed as a multiple of a prime. All primes except the number 2 are odd numbers, because all other even numbers are multiples of 2.
How to Find a New Employee
- Office Design to Foster Innovation
- Top 7 Highest Paying Jobs in the United States
- Collective Bargaining
- How to Finance a Short Sale
- How Do You Find Investors?
- Tips for Protecting Your Intellectual Property
- Nurse Practitioner vs. Physician Assistant
- Outsourcing Your Business
- Five Ways to Become a Multinational Company
- Advertising vs. Marketing