As an entrepreneur, your job is to trade valuable skills and time for someone else’s money. If you don’t provide value, you don’t win the business. Positioning yourself to win revenue from a client doesn’t require a hefty enterprise behind you. You can start a business that is small, lean, and doesn’t require a lot of money to start. You…
Read Full Article
Most Popular Articles
- Writing a Business Plan for Your Small Business
- What is a C Corporation?
- Starting a Home Business
- New Business Ideas for the Budding Entrepreneur
- How to Gain Valuable Information By Conducting Market Research
- The Basics of Finance and How it Determines Success
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans: Which Is Right for You?
- What is a Sole Proprietorship?
- Tips for Starting a Successful Business Website
- Do You Know How to Handle Your Small Business' Taxes?