Management in any company must understand the art of obtaining products and services. The procurement cycle follows specific steps for identifying a requirement or need of the company through the final step of the award of the product or contract. Responsible management of public and corporate funds is vital when handling this necessary process, whether in strong or weak economic…
Read Full Article
Most Popular Articles
- Writing a Business Plan for Your Small Business
- What is a C Corporation?
- Starting a Home Business
- New Business Ideas for the Budding Entrepreneur
- How to Gain Valuable Information By Conducting Market Research
- The Basics of Finance and How it Determines Success
- Self-Employed Retirement Plans: Which Is Right for You?
- What is a Sole Proprietorship?
- Tips for Starting a Successful Business Website
- Do You Know How to Handle Your Small Business' Taxes?