H-1B visa



A particular type of visa that is used in the United States as a visa to allow foreign citizens to temporarily work in the United States. The visa applicant must be sponsored by an employer, and the job must be one in a defined list of job areas, as outlined by the law. The worker can typically stay for a maximum of six years, after filing a three year extension after the first three years. In most cases, the worker must have already attained at least a Bachelor's degree in the related field.


Browse by Letter: # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z