1. Human Resource Management: An acquired or natural capacity or talent that enables an individual to perform a particular job or task successfully. See also aptitude.
Use ability in a sentence
- How to Handle External Forces in Order to Maintain A Cohesive Workplace Environment
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and its Importance in Large Companies
- Leadership Lessons from Good and Bad Executives
- Public Relations Policies for Social Media
- Guide to Developing Your First Corporate Governance Policies
- Whatâs the Best Small Business to Start?