alteration of share capital



Increase or decrease in (or rearrangement of) the authorized share capital of a firm, as permitted in its articles of association. Any such change requires (1) passing of a resolution to the effect in the firm's general meeting, and (2) filing of the notice of alteration with the appropriate governmental office such as (in the UK) the Registrar Of Companies.

Related Videos

Have a question about this term? Ask for help in the
Browse by Letter: # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z