1. A systematic examination and evaluation of data or information, by breaking it into its component parts to uncover their interrelationships. Opposite of synthesis.
Use analysis in a sentence
- A Beginnerâs Guide to Angel Investing
- Accounting Practices Needed When Starting a Business
- Using SWOT Analysis to Develop a Marketing Strategy
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and its Importance in Large Companies
- What Business Structure Should You Choose?
- Selecting Accounting Software for Your Small Business