A predisposition or a tendency to respond positively or negatively towards a certain idea, object, person, or situation. Attitude influences an individual's choice of action, and responses to challenges, incentives, and rewards (together called stimuli).
Four major components of attitude are (1) Affective: emotions or feelings. (2) Cognitive: belief or opinions held consciously. (3) Conative: inclination for action. (4) Evaluative: positive or negative response to stimuli.
Use attitude in a sentence
- How to Motivate and Retain Employees â Essentials Every Organization Should Know
- Leadership Exercises to Encourage Employee Development
- Being a Savvy Investor AND a Small Business Owner
- How to Succeed in Business
- Concepts of Effective Management Through Leadership
- How to Perfect the Art of Negotiation