Use back pay in a sentence
The employee was due back pay for the commission sales they generated in the first quarter so we just cut a check.
His paycheck was much larger than he normally got because he received some unexpected back pay after going salaried from hourly at his place of employment.
Since you were promoted to your new position six months ago and still have not received your pay raise, you will receive your back pay in two weeks.
- Integrating your Business into the World of Social Networking
- 5 Tips for Negotiating with Your Creditors
- Recruiting for Small Businesses â Getting a Competitive Edge
- Financing Sources for Your Startup
- How to Motivate and Retain Employees â Essentials Every Organization Should Know
- How to Succeed in Business