1. Chemistry: Metal oxide or other compound that reacts with an acid to neutralize it and produces water and a salt. Bases increase the concentration of hydroxide (OH-) ions in an aqueous solution.
Use base in a sentence
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and its Importance in Large Companies
- Starting a Business in Tennessee
- Google and Innovation â A History
- Total Quality Managementâs Impact on Different Business Processes
- How to Handle External Forces in Order to Maintain A Cohesive Workplace Environment
- Preparation Needed for Selling a Business