1. General: Advantage, privilege, right, or financial reimbursement (such as that made under an insurance policy, medical plan, or pension plan).
2. Finance: Desirable and measurable outcome or result from an action, investment, project, resource, or technology.
Use benefit in a sentence
- Collective Bargaining
- How to Handle External Forces in Order to Maintain A Cohesive Workplace Environment
- Preparation Needed for Selling a Business
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and its Importance in Large Companies
- Leadership Lessons from Good and Bad Executives
- Total Quality Managementâs Impact on Different Business Processes