An idea for a business that includes basic information such as the service or product, the target demographic, and a unique selling proposition that gives a company an advantage over competitors. A business concept may involve a new product or simply a novel approach to marketing or delivering an existing product. Once a concept is developed, it is incorporated into a business plan.
- Writing a Business Plan for Your Small Business
- Financing Sources for Your Startup
- Emotional Intelligence and its Impact on Leadership
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and its Importance in Large Companies
- How to Gain Valuable Information By Conducting Market Research
- Taking the Leap: What to Consider Before Starting a Business