Use business owner in a sentence
I was a proud business owner and everyone else could tell because it was pretty evident in the way I carried myself.
Robert quit his job because he wanted to start his own company, make his own decisions, and have first right to profit-- he wanted to be a business owner.
As the business owner for this local store, no further changes will be made to the storefront without requesting personal permission from me.
- Preparation Needed for Selling a Business
- Recruiting for Small Businesses â Getting a Competitive Edge
- Projected Growth Industries for the 21st Century
- Valuation Metrics for Small Businesses
- What is a limited partnership (LP)?
- How to Motivate and Retain Employees â Essentials Every Organization Should Know