Use this term in a sentence
We were fortunate enough to enjoy a competitive advantage in the market which allowed us to soar to number one in sales.
Having a bunch of bright minds on your side will give you the competitive advantage when it comes to strategizing.
I realized that having the staff dress up as characters would give us a competitive advantage because people loves characters.
Is your company building moats?"Is your company building moats? This is superinvestor Warren Buffett's term for durable competitive advantages. Moats are essential because any company that starts to turn a consistent profit is going to attract competitors and copycats and that will put pressure on their profits unless they have some moats to keep the competitors away. No moat lasts forever, but some can last for decades. In technology, moats don't last long, and they're getting shorter with each passing year."
Searching for a Competitive Advantage? Consider These Questions"We always ask whether we ourselves have any competitive advantage in analyzing a particular company. Can we know the business better because no one else seems to be paying attention? Is the market's view being distorted by some behavioral or structural bias that we don't have?"
- New Business Ideas for the Budding Entrepreneur
- Using SWOT Analysis to Develop a Marketing Strategy
- How to Recruit and Engage the Gen Y Workforce
- How to Motivate and Retain Employees â Essentials Every Organization Should Know
- Recruiting for Small Businesses â Getting a Competitive Edge
- Leadership Lessons from Good and Bad Executives