Long-term action plan that is devised to help a company gain a competitive advantage over its rival. This type of strategy is often used in advertising campaigns by somehow discrediting the competition's product or service. Competitive strategies are essential to companies competing in markets that are heavily saturated with alternatives for consumers.
Use this term in a sentence
- How to Motivate and Retain Employees â Essentials Every Organization Should Know
- 2 Start-Ups and 1 Conglomerate Aim to Change the Game
- Corrective vs. Adaptive Maintenance for Your Business
- Using SWOT Analysis to Develop a Marketing Strategy
- Six Sigma Guide to Training and Certification
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and its Importance in Large Companies