Use this term in a sentence
MANY PEOPLE THAT PURSUE HEADING INTO A MARKET THAT IS FLOODED WITH COMPETITORS, FAIL TO REALIZE THAT YOU MUST OBTAIN COMPETITIVE STRATEGY TO STAY UP TO SPEED WITH THIS EVERCHANGING MARKET.
We did not have a very good competitive strategy and just kind of went in like chickens with our heads cut off.
You need to come up with a strong competitive strategy so that you are prepared to get things done the right way.
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and its Importance in Large Companies
- 2 Start-Ups and 1 Conglomerate Aim to Change the Game
- Corrective vs. Adaptive Maintenance for Your Business
- How to Motivate and Retain Employees â Essentials Every Organization Should Know
- Using SWOT Analysis to Develop a Marketing Strategy
- Six Sigma Guide to Training and Certification