1. Logically ordered and/or following the same pattern. For example, a salesperson's growth is usually consistent with his or her company's earnings.
2. Unchanging; steady. For example, a person that arrives exactly 5 minutes early to work every day is consistently punctual or on-time.
Use consistent in a sentence
- How to Grow Your Brand on Facebook Without Wasting Money
- Top 10 Cities for Work
- Guide to Developing Your First Corporate Governance Policies
- How a Business and its Employees Can Benefit from Working from Home
- Four Key Components of Weighing Employee Value
- Concepts of Effective Management Through Leadership