1. A group of subjects or conditions that is matched as closely as possible with an experimental group, but is not exposed to any experimental treatment. The results are then compared to determine the changes that may occur due to the experimental treatment.
Use control group in a sentence
- Emotional Intelligence and its Impact on Leadership
- New Business Ideas for the Budding Entrepreneur
- 2 Start-Ups and 1 Conglomerate Aim to Change the Game
- How to Handle External Forces in Order to Maintain A Cohesive Workplace Environment
- Financing Sources for Your Startup
- Six Sigma Guide to Training and Certification