Use cost management in a sentence
One of the responsibilities of the Chief Financial officer is to ensure that the company employs the best cost management systems to ensure profitability.
The bank must cut costs by reducing the number of times processors must contact the customer. The process team launched a cost management exercise to examine and develop a new way of doing things.
Expenses in the new division seems to be spiraling out of control, sold management ordered that more strict attention be paid to their day to day cost management.
- Recruiting for Small Businesses â Getting a Competitive Edge
- Taking the Leap: What to Consider Before Starting a Business
- Should a Small Business Practice Total Quality Management?
- What is a limited partnership (LP)?
- The Life and Times of the Legendary Steve Jobs
- Macroeconomic Factors and the Management Environment