A document that reflects the cost of the items and services required by a particular project or department for the performance of its business purposes. For example, a departmental cost sheet might include the material costs, labor costs and overhead costs incurred over a given time frame by a department and it therefore provides a record of costs that are chargeable to that department.
- Projected Growth Industries for the 21st Century
- Writing a Business Plan: 9 Essential Sections
- Your Small Business Turns a Profit. What Now?
- Recruiting for Small Businesses â Getting a Competitive Edge
- Should a Small Business Owner Take Accounting Courses?
- Hiring and Maintaining Virtual Assistants