1. General: A party that receives or consumes products (goods or services) and has the ability to choose between different products and suppliers. See also buyer.
Use customer in a sentence
- How to Buy Commercial Real Estate
- Total Quality Managementâs Impact on Different Business Processes
- Guide to Developing Your First Corporate Governance Policies
- Inspiring Innovation Examples from Notable Pioneers
- Leadership Lessons from Good and Bad Executives
- What to Consider When Developing a Brand