When trying to make a good decision, a person must weight the positives and negatives of each option, and consider all the alternatives. For effective decision making, a person must be able to forecast the outcome of each option as well, and based on all these items, determine which option is the best for that particular situation.
Use decision making in a sentence
- Finding the Right Co-Founder
- The Life and Times of the Legendary Steve Jobs
- How to Motivate and Retain Employees â Essentials Every Organization Should Know
- How Do You Decide on Multiple Job Offers?
- Taking the Leap: What to Consider Before Starting a Business
- 8 Must Know Tips For Acing An Interview