Use demand in a sentence
The company increased its production of the new sneaker after a recent advertising campaign made the demand for the product soar.
The constant demand for fossil fuels for automobiles and energy, combined with scarcity, keeps the prices high and the supply low.
The demand for horseshoes greatly increased due to the proliferation of roads; formerly, horses had run unshod over grass and dirt without problem, but their hooves could not withstand constant collisions with cobblestones.
- Macroeconomic Factors and the Management Environment
- Traditional vs. Online Universities â Whatâs the Difference?
- New Age Marketing with Social Media
- Importance of Developing Leadership Skills
- Which Organizational Structure is Right for Your Business?
- Projected Growth Industries for the 21st Century