2.Economics: (1) Desire for certain good or service supported by the capacity to purchase it. (2) The aggregate quantity of a product or service estimated to be bought at a particular price. (3) The total amount of funds which individuals or organizations want to commit for spending on goods or services over a specific period. See also law of supply and demand.
Use demand in a sentence
- Macroeconomic Factors and the Management Environment
- Which Organizational Structure is Right for Your Business?
- New Age Marketing with Social Media
- Traditional vs. Online Universities â Whatâs the Difference?
- Importance of Developing Leadership Skills
- Projected Growth Industries for the 21st Century