Three basic strategies are: (1) Incremental: Slow but steady approach (without attempting a leap) in which an already conceived end result is aimed for. (2) Evolutionary: Slow but steady approach (without attempting a leap) in which there is no pre-conceived end result but each successive design or product is a refinement of the previous one. (3) Grand design: Total transformation through a right-the-first-time approach.
Use this term in a sentence
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and its Importance in Large Companies
- How to Motivate and Retain Employees â Essentials Every Organization Should Know
- Six Sigma Guide to Training and Certification
- Planning a Successful Product Launch
- Implementing a Leadership Development Program for Your Business
- Tips to Effective Marketing for Start-Ups