1. The systematic use of scientific and technical knowledge to meet specific objectives or requirements.
2. An extension of the theoretical or practical aspects of a concept, design, discovery, or invention.
3. The process of economic and social transformation that is based on complex cultural and environmental factors and their interactions.
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and its Importance in Large Companies
- Effective Methods for Fostering Employee Growth
- Whatâs the Best Small Business to Start?
- Top 5 States for Entrepreneurship
- Six Sigma Guide to Training and Certification
- Inspiring Innovation Examples from Notable Pioneers
- Mutual Funds v. 401(k) for Retirement *
- An Overview of the Investment Options Suited for Educational Planning *