1.The systematic use of scientific and technical knowledge to meet specific objectives or requirements.
2.An extension of the theoretical or practical aspects of a concept, design, discovery, or invention.
3.The process of economic and social transformation that is based on complex cultural and environmental factors and their interactions.
Use development in a sentence
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and its Importance in Large Companies
- What Motivates True Leaders?
- How to Motivate and Retain Employees â Essentials Every Organization Should Know
- How to Recruit and Engage the Gen Y Workforce
- Importance of Developing Leadership Skills
- Projected Growth Industries for the 21st Century