Use due process in a sentence
An integral component to the United States legal procedure is due process which allows all people to receive equal treatment under the law which is a cornerstone of American democracy.
After his arrest, Matt's attorney calmed him by saying, "They can't throw you in jail without due process, let's walk through what happens next."
He felt he wasn't given due process at his court hearing, so he had his lawyer file an appeal as soon as the case ended.
- How to Recruit and Engage the Gen Y Workforce
- How to Handle External Forces in Order to Maintain A Cohesive Workplace Environment
- Traditional vs. Online Universities â Whatâs the Difference?
- Should a Small Business Practice Total Quality Management?
- What Motivates True Leaders?
- Online Education â Is It Right for You?