The set of fundamental information that affects a business or an investment's value. Various economic factors need to be taken into account when determining the current and expected future value of a business or investment portfolio. For a business, key economic factors include labor costs, interest rates, government policy, taxes and management.
Use economic factors in a sentence
- How to Handle External Forces in Order to Maintain A Cohesive Workplace Environment
- Top 5 States for Entrepreneurship
- How to Buy Commercial Real Estate
- Macroeconomic Factors and the Management Environment
- Taking the Leap: What to Consider Before Starting a Business
- Using SWOT Analysis to Develop a Marketing Strategy