Use this term in a sentence
It has been determined that older generation managers have failed to fully adapt to new technology which has hampered effective communication with younger generations of workers that tend to use texting and emails to share and receive information.
While I was at work, my boss said something about not using the database as much as we were, but I didn't know what he was talking about. He has never been good with effective communication and that makes it difficult to deliver the results he expects.
I knew the catcher and the pitcher needed to have effective communication in order to have a chance at winning the game.
- Leadership Exercises to Encourage Employee Development
- Leadership Lessons from Good and Bad Executives
- How to Handle External Forces in Order to Maintain A Cohesive Workplace Environment
- Useful Communication Tools to Foster Common Understanding
- Importance of Developing Leadership Skills
- Public Relations Policies for Social Media