Use this term in a sentence
If you don't allocate enough money to employee development, you risk creating the impression that your employees are not valuable to you.
The employee development was quite extensive as our company believes in investing in the human capital at our own company first and foremost.
The employee development seemed to be coming along great for the company and everyone was doing their part for the business.
- How to Recruit and Engage the Gen Y Workforce
- Useful Communication Tools to Foster Common Understanding
- Importance of Developing Leadership Skills
- What Motivates True Leaders?
- How to Motivate and Retain Employees â Essentials Every Organization Should Know
- Leadership Exercises to Encourage Employee Development