The capacity and willingness to develop, organize and manage a business venture along with any of its risks in order to make a profit. The most obvious example of entrepreneurship is the starting of new businesses.
In economics, entrepreneurship combined with land, labor, natural resources and capital can produce profit. Entrepreneurial spirit is characterized by innovation and risk-taking, and is an essential part of a nation's ability to succeed in an ever changing and increasingly competitive global marketplace.
- Global Entrepreneurship Examples
- Top 5 States for Entrepreneurship
- Scrutinize Your Business Ideas
- Mom & Pop Entrepreneur Success Stories
- Creativity and Innovation in the Workplace
- Taking the Leap: What to Consider Before Starting a Business
- ETFs Ease Tax Headaches *
- Buying Overseas Property in the UK *