1.Familiarity with a skill or field of knowledge acquired over months or years of actual practice and which, presumably, has resulted in superior understanding or mastery.
2.Alternative term for tenure (Definition 3).
Use experience in a sentence
- The Life and Times of the Legendary Steve Jobs
- Traditional vs. Online Universities â Whatâs the Difference?
- How to Motivate and Retain Employees â Essentials Every Organization Should Know
- Should a Small Business Practice Total Quality Management?
- Are You Actively Networking in Your Job Search?
- What Motivates True Leaders?