Various measures that affect a company's operations, which are not enacted by the company but rather by the government or other organizations. External control includes any rule or regulation which has an effect on the actions of the company, and can include tax laws enacted by the government which affect the flow of money, a lease which restricts what a company can or can not do with their office space, and laws which prevent discrimination in the company's hiring procedure.
Use external control in a sentence
- The Price of Bad Financial Decisions for Small Businesses
- What Motivates True Leaders?
- How to Handle External Forces in Order to Maintain A Cohesive Workplace Environment
- Using SWOT Analysis to Develop a Marketing Strategy
- 5 Steps to Developing an Innovative Solution to a Problem
- Which Leadership Strategies Align with Which Personalities?