1.Remuneration: In contracts based on cost reimbursement pricing, the 'fee' represents an amount beyond the initial cost estimates, and reflects factors such as the risks involved. Fee is usually subject to statutory limitations, and may be either fixed (as in a cost plus fixed fee contract) or allowed to vary within a specified range (as in a cost plus incentive fee contract).
Use fee in a sentence
- Traditional vs. Online Universities â Whatâs the Difference?
- Are You Actively Networking in Your Job Search?
- Projected Growth Industries for the 21st Century
- How to Motivate and Retain Employees â Essentials Every Organization Should Know
- Types of Small Business Loans
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and its Importance in Large Companies