1.Remuneration: In contracts based on cost reimbursement pricing, the 'fee' represents an amount beyond the initial cost estimates, and reflects factors such as the risks involved. Fee is usually subject to statutory limitations, and may be either fixed (as in a cost plus fixed fee contract) or allowed to vary within a specified range (as in a cost plus incentive fee contract).
Use fee in a sentence
- Are You Actively Networking in Your Job Search?
- How to Motivate and Retain Employees â Essentials Every Organization Should Know
- Projected Growth Industries for the 21st Century
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and its Importance in Large Companies
- Types of Small Business Loans
- Traditional vs. Online Universities â Whatâs the Difference?