A forecast of future revenues and expenses for a business, organization, or country. A financial projection will typically take into account both internal information such as historical income and cost data, and estimates of the development of external market factors, providing estimated figures in addition to projections of the general financial condition of the company in the future.
Use this term in a sentence
- What is Needed in an Effective Sales Pitch to Investors?
- Your Small Business Turns a Profit. What Now?
- Macroeconomic Factors and the Management Environment
- A Beginnerâs Guide to Angel Investing
- How to Start a Business â On Your Mark, Get Ready, Go!
- Taking the Leap: What to Consider Before Starting a Business