first line manager
Term describing the management level of a company employee directly above non-managerial workers. First line managers generally supervise production on line tasks in the manufacturing business, and typically consist of positions such as foreman, section head and shift boss. First line managers are an important source of information about worker satisfaction for higher management to take into account in their organizational planning process.
Use first line manager in a sentence
- How to Gain Valuable Information By Conducting Market Research
- 5 Tips to Help You Meet Goals and Deadlines
- Are You Actively Networking in Your Job Search?
- Concepts of Effective Management Through Leadership
- Importance of Developing Leadership Skills
- âQuitâ Can Be a 4 Letter Wordâ¦How to Leave Your Job the Right Way