first line manager
Term describing the management level of a company employee directly above non-managerial workers. First line managers generally supervise production on line tasks in the manufacturing business, and typically consist of positions such as foreman, section head and shift boss. First line managers are an important source of information about worker satisfaction for higher management to take into account in their organizational planning process.
Use first line manager in a sentence
- Are You Actively Networking in Your Job Search?
- 5 Tips to Help You Meet Goals and Deadlines
- Concepts of Effective Management Through Leadership
- Importance of Developing Leadership Skills
- How to Gain Valuable Information By Conducting Market Research
- âQuitâ Can Be a 4 Letter Wordâ¦How to Leave Your Job the Right Way