A focus strategy is usually employed where the comopany knows its segment and has products to competitively satisfy its needs. Focus strategy is one of three generic marketing strategies. See differentiation strategy and low cost strategy for the other two.
What are your strengths?"Google writes powerful search algorithms; Steinway works wonders with wood; Cisco sniffs out promising new technologies and buys them. Figure out what you're good at and stick to it. An obvious notion, perhaps, but plenty of zealous entrepreneurs lose their way--especially when the world seems so full of possibilities."
- Using SWOT Analysis to Develop a Marketing Strategy
- Six Sigma Guide to Training and Certification
- Three Objectives of Brand Awareness
- Managing Small Business Growth
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and its Importance in Large Companies
- âQuitâ Can Be a 4 Letter Wordâ¦How to Leave Your Job the Right Way