A focus strategy is usually employed where the comopany knows its segment and has products to competitively satisfy its needs. Focus strategy is one of three generic marketing strategies. See differentiation strategy and low cost strategy for the other two.
- Using SWOT Analysis to Develop a Marketing Strategy
- Managing Small Business Growth
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and its Importance in Large Companies
- Six Sigma Guide to Training and Certification
- Three Objectives of Brand Awareness
- âQuitâ Can Be a 4 Letter Wordâ¦How to Leave Your Job the Right Way