Edible or potable substance (usually of animal or plant origin), consisting of nourishing and nutritive components such as carbohydrates, fats, proteins, essential mineral and vitamins, which (when ingested and assimilated through digestion) sustains life, generates energy, and provides growth, maintenance, and health of the body.
Use food in a sentence
- How to Make Money with Twitter
- Finding the Right Co-Founder
- How to Handle External Forces in Order to Maintain A Cohesive Workplace Environment
- What to Consider When Developing a Brand
- Which Organizational Structure is Right for Your Business?
- Should a Small Business Practice Total Quality Management?