Edible or potable substance (usually of animal or plant origin), consisting of nourishing and nutritive components such as carbohydrates, fats, proteins, essential mineral and vitamins, which (when ingested and assimilated through digestion) sustains life, generates energy, and provides growth, maintenance, and health of the body.
Use food in a sentence
- Finding the Right Co-Founder
- Which Organizational Structure is Right for Your Business?
- What to Consider When Developing a Brand
- How to Handle External Forces in Order to Maintain A Cohesive Workplace Environment
- Should a Small Business Practice Total Quality Management?
- How to Make Money with Twitter