Edible or potable substance (usually of animal or plant origin), consisting of nourishing and nutritive components such as carbohydrates, fats, proteins, essential mineral and vitamins, which (when ingested and assimilated through digestion) sustains life, generates energy, and provides growth, maintenance, and health of the body.
Use food in a sentence
- What to Consider When Developing a Brand
- Finding the Right Co-Founder
- How to Make Money with Twitter
- Should a Small Business Practice Total Quality Management?
- Which Organizational Structure is Right for Your Business?
- How to Handle External Forces in Order to Maintain A Cohesive Workplace Environment