1.Defined configuration, constitution, or makeup of an item, including its geometrical dimensions, color, density, weight, and other visual characteristics that give it a unique identity and differentiate it from other items.
Use form in a sentence
- Traditional vs. Online Universities â Whatâs the Difference?
- How to Motivate and Retain Employees â Essentials Every Organization Should Know
- Are You Actively Networking in Your Job Search?
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and its Importance in Large Companies
- What Motivates True Leaders?
- Keeping an Eye on Your Competitors