Use fraud in a sentence
The man drove his car off of a cliff and tried to make it look like an accident in an attempt to gain money through insurance fraud.
He was suspected of fraud because some of his data seemed to be made up and the people he interviewed didn't exist.
A person who buys car insurance immediately after an accident in order to submit an insurance claim for that accident is committing fraud.
Fraud and Honesty"There is perhaps no record of a bank fraud existent of which the perpetrator was not honest yesterday."
- Preparation Needed for Selling a Business
- Should a Small Business Owner Take Accounting Courses?
- How to Void a Check â Avoid Fraud and Unauthorized Withdrawals
- How to Monitor Your Credit â For Free!
- The Basics of Finance and How it Determines Success
- Surety Bonds â a Crucial, Often Forgotten Tool for Entrepreneurs