Use fraud in a sentence
The man drove his car off of a cliff and tried to make it look like an accident in an attempt to gain money through insurance fraud.
He was suspected of fraud because some of his data seemed to be made up and the people he interviewed didn't exist.
A person who buys car insurance immediately after an accident in order to submit an insurance claim for that accident is committing fraud.
- Preparation Needed for Selling a Business
- How to Void a Check â Avoid Fraud and Unauthorized Withdrawals
- Should a Small Business Owner Take Accounting Courses?
- The Basics of Finance and How it Determines Success
- How to Monitor Your Credit â For Free!
- Surety Bonds â a Crucial, Often Forgotten Tool for Entrepreneurs