Use frequency in a sentence
He had trouble hearing high frequency sounds ever since he attended that super loud rock concert last week at the stadium.
The frequency of Josh's lateness became very frustrating and affected his ability to get his work done in time, so I had to fire him.
Paul could not control his eating habits, he went to the kitchen with frequency to prepare himself something to eat.
- Sun Tzu and Niccolo Machiavelliâs Lessons on Leadership
- Investing Lessons of Warren Buffett
- Integrating your Business into the World of Social Networking
- Tips for Starting a Successful Business Website
- How to Be Environmentally Conscious in a Small Business
- Do You Know How to Handle Your Small Businessâ Taxes?