For further explanation, see Goals vs. Objectives - Using Both to Get Where You Want to Go at InvestorWords.com.
Use goal in a sentence
I have always used the employee evaluation to determine both a short and long term goal for them to work on.
Flush with excitement over the new year, Jennifer set a goal of losing 50 pounds over the course of the coming year and put a chart on her wall to track her progress.
The team has already met their sales volume objective and now just needs to convert 15 new customers to meet their overall goal.
- Importance of Developing Leadership Skills
- What Motivates Entrepreneurs?
- Are You Actively Networking in Your Job Search?
- How to Motivate and Retain Employees â Essentials Every Organization Should Know
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and its Importance in Large Companies
- Traditional vs. Online Universities â Whatâs the Difference?