Use influence in a sentence
The United States is able to influence the behavior of other countries by imposing economic sanctions on them when they do not follow certain guidelines.
It is often said that the relative level of inequality of a society will influence the longevity of that society's political system.
The physician used his considerable influence in the field of infectious disease to convince pharmaceutical companies to hasten research on a new vaccine.
- How to Succeed in Business
- Using SWOT Analysis to Develop a Marketing Strategy
- How to Handle External Forces in Order to Maintain A Cohesive Workplace Environment
- âQuitâ Can Be a 4 Letter Wordâ¦How to Leave Your Job the Right Way
- Recruiting for Small Businesses â Getting a Competitive Edge
- How to Read an Earnings Report