Set of tools, processes, and methodologies (such as coding/programming, data communications, data conversion, storage and retrieval, systems analysis and design, systems control) and associated equipment employed to collect, process, and present information. In broad terms, IT also includes office automation, multimedia, and telecommunications.
Use this term in a sentence
- Using SWOT Analysis to Develop a Marketing Strategy
- How to Handle External Forces in Order to Maintain A Cohesive Workplace Environment
- Online Education â Is It Right for You?
- How to Recruit and Engage the Gen Y Workforce
- New Age Marketing with Social Media
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and its Importance in Large Companies