Set of tools, processes, and methodologies (such as coding/programming, data communications, data conversion, storage and retrieval, systems analysis and design, systems control) and associated equipment employed to collect, process, and present information. In broad terms, IT also includes office automation, multimedia, and telecommunications.
Use this term in a sentence
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and its Importance in Large Companies
- New Age Marketing with Social Media
- How to Handle External Forces in Order to Maintain A Cohesive Workplace Environment
- How to Recruit and Engage the Gen Y Workforce
- Using SWOT Analysis to Develop a Marketing Strategy
- Online Education â Is It Right for You?