Set of tools, processes, and methodologies (such as coding/programming, data communications, data conversion, storage and retrieval, systems analysis and design, systems control) and associated equipment employed to collect, process, and present information. In broad terms, IT also includes office automation, multimedia, and telecommunications.
Use this term in a sentence
- How to Handle External Forces in Order to Maintain A Cohesive Workplace Environment
- How to Recruit and Engage the Gen Y Workforce
- Online Education â Is It Right for You?
- New Age Marketing with Social Media
- Using SWOT Analysis to Develop a Marketing Strategy
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and its Importance in Large Companies