The conditions, entities, events, and factors within an organization that influence its activities and choices, particularly the behavior of the employees. Factors that are frequently considered part of the internal environment include the organization's mission statement, leadership styles, and its organizational culture.
Opposite of external environment.
Use this term in a sentence
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and its Importance in Large Companies
- How to Handle External Forces in Order to Maintain A Cohesive Workplace Environment
- What Motivates True Leaders?
- Using SWOT Analysis to Develop a Marketing Strategy
- Should a Small Business Owner Take Accounting Courses?
- Why is Corporate Governance Important?