The conditions, entities, events, and factors within an organization that influence its activities and choices, particularly the behavior of the employees. Factors that are frequently considered part of the internal environment include the organization's mission statement, leadership styles, and its organizational culture.
Opposite of external environment.
Use this term in a sentence
The internal environment was quite excellent at the company, we attribute this to high employee satisfaction, high salary, and life balance.
My external environment was running very smoothly, but my internal environment was filled with chaos and a lot of noise.
The company had worked hard to improve it's Internal Environment through employee workshops and re-budgeting for office holiday events to boost morale.
- How to Handle External Forces in Order to Maintain A Cohesive Workplace Environment
- Why is Corporate Governance Important?
- Should a Small Business Owner Take Accounting Courses?
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and its Importance in Large Companies
- What Motivates True Leaders?
- Using SWOT Analysis to Develop a Marketing Strategy