Use issue in a sentence
The company needed to raise more money, so it decided to issue 200,000 more shares of common stock to sell to investors.
Before the team could movie forward, two of their players needed to address an issue, which had been bothering both of them for some time.
The fact that people are often scared of reporting sexual crimes because they know they are unlikely to be believed and might even be blamed is a major issue
- 5 Tips for Negotiating with Your Creditors
- Utilizing Social Media in a Small Business
- Useful Communication Tools to Foster Common Understanding
- How to Handle External Forces in Order to Maintain A Cohesive Workplace Environment
- Three Objectives of Brand Awareness
- Using SWOT Analysis to Develop a Marketing Strategy