(1) establishing a clear vision,
(2) sharing that vision with others so that they will follow willingly,
(3) providing the information, knowledge and methods to realize that vision, and
(4) coordinating and balancing the conflicting interests of all members and stakeholders.
A leader steps up in times of crisis, and is able to think and act creatively in difficult situations. Unlike management, leadership cannot be taught, although it may be learned and enhanced through coaching or mentoring. Someone with great leadership skills today is Bill Gates who, despite early failures, with continued passion and innovation has driven Microsoft and the software industry to success.
The individuals who are the leaders in an organization, regarded collectively.
- Principles of Instructional Leadership
- How to Invest in People
- Which Leadership Strategies Align with Which Personalities?
- Top 5 Must-Read Books for Business Leaders
- Preparation Needed for Selling a Business
- Principles of Creative Leadership
- ETFs - Basic Facts *
- Equity Derivatives *