Organization that acquires knowledge and innovates fast enough to survive and thrive in a rapidly changing environment. Learning organizations (1) create a culture that encourages and supports continuous employee learning, critical thinking, and risk taking with new ideas, (2) allow mistakes, and value employee contributions, (3) learn from experience and experiment, and (4) disseminate the new knowledge throughout the organization for incorporation into day-to-day activities.
Use this term in a sentence
- Implementing a Leadership Development Program for Your Business
- Tips on How to Handle a Raise Request
- Traditional Education vs Online Education â Should You Switch?
- Continuing Education for the Busy Entrepreneur
- How to Read a Resume
- How to Motivate and Retain Employees â Essentials Every Organization Should Know