levels of management
A part of an organization that maintains responsibility for the productivity and the work performance of employees. There are generally three levels of management within an organization including top-level, middle-level, and first level that are tiered in numbers with more first level managers, a smaller amount of middle managers, and less top-level managers within one organization. Each level possesses certain job responsibilities within their position to ensure the effective overall operation of the organization.
Use this term in a sentence
- Recruiting for Small Businesses â Getting a Competitive Edge
- The Role of Stakeholders in Your Business
- Six Sigma Guide to Training and Certification
- Should a Small Business Practice Total Quality Management?
- Creativity and Innovation in the Workplace
- Emotional Intelligence and its Impact on Leadership