Aspect of organizational development that covers recruitment and assessment of executive level employees and training them in leadership to equip them for higher positions. This process generally includes development of cognitive (thinking, idea generation, and decision making), behavioral (choosing appropriate attitudes and values), and environmental (suiting management style to the situation) skills.
Use this term in a sentence
- How to Motivate and Retain Employees â Essentials Every Organization Should Know
- Macroeconomic Factors and the Management Environment
- Leadership Exercises to Encourage Employee Development
- Six Sigma Guide to Training and Certification
- Importance of Developing Leadership Skills
- Useful Communication Tools to Foster Common Understanding