The method of leadership that an administrator usually employs when running a business. Depending on business circumstances, a manager might need to employ more than one management style in a more or less formal way to achieve the highest degree of effectiveness in their role. A variety of management style types exist, such as autocratic, paternalistic, laissez-faire, democratic, informal, participatory, supervisory, etc, and a particular style might be more suitable for a certain type of business or employee group than another.
Use management style in a sentence
- Recruiting for Small Businesses â Getting a Competitive Edge
- Integrating your Business into the World of Social Networking
- The Life and Times of the Legendary Steve Jobs
- Useful Communication Tools to Foster Common Understanding
- How to Make Money with Twitter
- Concepts of Effective Management Through Leadership