Method of arriving at the appraisal value of an asset, instrument, or interest on the basis of the prices at which similar items are available or were sold within the last three to six months, and making appropriate adjustments for differences in quality, quantity, or size. Also called market based approach or market comparison approach. See also cost apporach and income approach.
Use market approach in a sentence
- Traditional vs. Online Universities â Whatâs the Difference?
- How to Make Money with Twitter
- Integrating your Business into the World of Social Networking
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and its Importance in Large Companies
- 8 Must Know Tips For Acing An Interview
- How to Gain Valuable Information By Conducting Market Research